Friday, February 5, 2010

Sponsor Me at Blogher '10

I have read so many bloggers' experiences from attending the Blogher conference last year and how the conference taught them so much concerning networking, blogging, etc.  Blogging has opened up a whole new world to me that I have been so blessed in.  Having met so many bloggers from all over the world, it's something that I'm truly passionate about now.  So, I have decided that if the Lord wills, I'm going to go to Blogher '10, August 6-7.  One of my favorite parts is that it's in New York City!  I'm really excited about this; it's another adventure to embark upon and a way for me to learn even more and meet many more bloggers.

However, I am asking for company sponsors to get me to Blogher '10.  These are the costs that I'll probably have to cover:
  • Cost of Conference Registration/Tickets: $202.95-$302.95, depending on how early I get registered.
  • Hotel Cost: Approximately $400 for 2 nights
  • Possible fuel cost, since we will most likely drive.  My husband's family is in PA, so we'll probably make a family trip out of the initial part anyway.
  • Meal Costs: I'm aiming high, approximately $150-$200.
  • Cost of Swag bags: $150-200.

If you are a company, and you would like to sponsor me to Blogher '10, here is a list of the sponsorship packages:

If your company chooses to give $500, here is how I will represent you:
  • The conference will include over 1500 other women, so I will pass out your business cards, flyers, and product samples, which I can also include in Swag bags that I will take to the conference to hand out (Swag bags will only be passed out in my hotel room or if asked specifically).
  • If you have clothing, accessories, handbags, or other items with your logo on it, I'll be happy to wear these while attending the conference.
  • Blog, Tweet, and Facebook about your company, thanking you for sponsorship.  Up until the conference, I will tweet weekly, and during the conference, I will tweet and Facebook each day, giving links to your company.
  • Ad space on Real Heart Prints until after Blogher '10.
  • I will be posting about Blogher during and after the conference, and I will be sure to include a link to your company in each post.
If your company chooses to give $250, here is how I will represent you:
  • Marketing of your business cards, flyers, and product samples, also via Swag bags (Swag bags will only be passed out in my hotel room or if asked specifically).
  • Blog, Tweet, and Facebook about your company, thanking you for sponsorship.  I'll tweet weekly, up until the conference, and during the conference, I'll tweet and Facebook each day, giving links to your company.
  • Ad space on Real Heart Prints until after Blogher '10.
  • When I post about Blogher during and after the conference, I will mention your company, with a link, in each post.
If your company chooses to give $100, here is how I will represent you:
  • I'll pass out your business cards, flyers, and a product sample, also via my Swag bags (Swag bags will only be passed out in my hotel room or if asked specifically).
  • Blog, Tweet, and Facebook about your company, thanking you for sponsorship.
  • When I post about Blogher during and after the conference, I will mention your company, with a link, in each post.
This post is based on two posts: Pretty Pink Chandelier and MomStart; their posts gave me a basis to work from for setting this up, used with their permission!  Thank you, ladies!

4 comments:

Chanda the Eco-Cheap Mom February 6, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

Good luck! It sounds like a lot of fum, and to have sponsors, that would be great!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

scrappysue February 6, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

what a great idea! i so wish i could go! i love NY so much! thanks so much for stopping by on my sits day

Danielle February 7, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

I will see you there!

Stoppin' by from SITS!

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com February 8, 2010 at 3:15 AM  

Just loved this post... coming from SITS. Random, but are you going to Bloggy Boot Camp in Baltimore?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP