Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Funnies- Bazinga!

One of Dan's favorite shows is The Big Bang Theory, so much so, that now he's gotten me into it.  The last one we watched was hilarious.  Sheldon was stuck on a scientific formula, and he couldn't sleep or work or anything until he figured out the answer.  This is the scene from the ball pit.  His "Bazinga!" just cracks me up!  Laugh it up!  (I hope you don't mind the tiny commercial in the beginning of the video....this was the only video I could embed.)



For more Friday Funnies, visit Kim at Homesteaders Heart.

6 comments:

Mommies Time Out Today February 26, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

That is definately one of my favorite shows too! It's hysterical! Following you now!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart February 26, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

OH they are soooo funny. I don't think I've ever seen a full episode because I've only seen the clips people put on here but they look hilarious!
Happy Friday my friend.
Bazinga!
Kim

Alissa Grosso February 26, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

I've never actually seen this show, but all the clips are pretty funny!

Patricia February 26, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Now I'm going to have to take time to watch an episode... My hubby will probably love it. Guys just have a different sense of humor don't they???

SophieMae February 26, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Oh, that was so CUTE! That show never sparked much interest with me, but I have to admit the clip was pretty dawgawn funny.

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

Whatever Dee-Dee wants February 27, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

My in laws love the Big Bang Theory.
I haven't ever watched it. I guess I should :)

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP