Monday, February 15, 2010

Daybook for Monday, February 15, 2010

FOR TODAY... from Mel's Daybook

Outside my window...It's spitting snow here and there, and it's cold.
I am thinking...that Mondays seem to come so quickly.
I am thankful for...when sick, a warm home and a family to be with.  I don't like to see my husband sick at all, but I have to say this weekend was nice just laying around together, even though we were sick....but we were sick together.  Made for fun times with the kiddos, but we made it.
I am wearing...jammies and warm sweater.
I am remembering...that Dan promised to take me to Michaels today for my Valentine's.:)
I am going... to take Jacob to Tae Kwon Do, and we're stopping by the library on the way.
I am currently reading...finishing up Levi's Will and then A Mom's Ultimate Book of Lists for review.
I am hoping... to get Dan's pants mended for him this week.  I know, big aspirations, but for me, mending this pair of jeans is huge....you should see the hole.
On my mind... life, in general; change.
Noticing that...my desk is somehow a mess again; the "clean" never lasts on my desk, it seems.
Pondering these words... It's not what you do in life; it's how you feel (about what you do)....it's how you feel- from Road to Avonlea.
From the kitchen...tonight will be grilled cheese and either Ramen or soup; gotta be a quickie, since we have TKD tonight.
Around the house... have to clean and catch up on laundry.  I'm hoping to clean off my shelves in the office a little, make room for crafty type stuff.
One of my favorite things~ is warm bread right out of the oven (or breadmaker).:)  I love the smell wafting through the house.
From my picture journal... (Jaden loves his bubbles....he happened to empty the whole container this night; I left it on the edge of the tub for just a second, while I washed my hands; a brand new container of Koala Pals, and it was gone....at least he had fun.)LOL

For more Daybook, visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

6 comments:

Mandee February 15, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Sounds like you have a lot going on today. I think a simple supper here sounds good today too.

I'm a new follower. Thanks so much for visiting my blog http://raisingmy4sons.com

dtbrents February 15, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

I have one of the list books. It's a good read. Your baby is so cute. I hope all of you are feeling better. Doylene

HissyFits February 15, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Hi.
Your baby is adorable!

New follower from MBC :o)

Dawn
http://hissy-fits-and-halos.blogspot.com

Mommies Time Out Today February 16, 2010 at 5:58 AM  

Thanks for stopping by! I love the pic!

FranticMommy February 16, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

great post! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog on my SITS Day. And what a great day it was! When you have a moment, pop back over. I don't do many giveaways, but I have a cool one going now on a great kids book. TTFN! http://www.franticmommy.blogspot.com/

Writing Without Periods! February 16, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

A simple supper is always nice when it's a busy day. How about eggs and toast?
Mary

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP