Monday, February 1, 2010

Daybook for Monday, February 1, 2010

FOR TODAY... from Mel's Daybook

Outside my window...it's dark and very cold.
I am thinking...that I need to give myself a break and rework my schedule a bit....sometimes my expectations can be far worse than what other people expect of me.  I'm not SuperMom and really shouldn't strive to be.
I am thankful for... finally, my doctor's appointment tomorrow.
I am wearing...same ole sameo for early morning, jammies and robe.:)
I am remembering...sledding with my boys on Saturday; it was so much fun!
I am going... hopefully, to Tae Kwon Do tonight, possibly Walmart, if I'm brave enough.  I think Jaden's going to have to go to the doctor too....thinking another ear infection.
I am currently reading...Financial Purity by Jessica V. Psolidas.
I am hoping... to really start planning more healthy foods into our menu this week; more fruits and veggies, less junk.
On my mind... still Haiti...Elsie...and everyone down there.
Noticing that...I need to change my calendar over to February.  I cannot believe it's here already.
Pondering these words... "If we're gonna win people, we're gonna win them where they are"- Pastor Hosea yesterday.
From the kitchen... tonight, soup and grilled cheese.
Around the house... have to clean today and really try to work on our coat closet this week; it's needing some TLC.
One of my favorite things~ definitely snow, lots of snow.
From my picture journal...(something I'll never grow tired of seeing at night....)
For more Daybook, visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP