Monday, January 11, 2010

Daybook for Monday, January 11, 2010


FOR TODAY... from Mel's Daybook


Outside my window... it's cold and dark, only I'm thinking the temps are above zero this morning.

I am thinking... that today will be a busy day.

I am thankful for... Nancy and Aaron's mostly good news last week.

I am wearing... jammies and robe for just a bit more.

I am remembering... our snow day last week and wishing we could go sledding again today before the snow melts off.

I am going... to take Jacob to Tae Kwon Do tonight, as well as hit the bread store, library, and, ugh, Walmart (unless I can figure out a way to avoid it).

I am currently reading... Levi's Will by W. Cramer.

I am hoping... that the library will get in the Road to Avonlea I have on hold; I'm in withdrawal.:)

On my mind... how I can improve in teaching Jacob and helping him understand without losing my patience (in homeschooling). 

Noticing that... I am suddenly very hungry.

Pondering these words... Have you settled in your spiritual life? (Pastor Hosea's sermon yesterday).

From the kitchen... Tony's Pizza, salad, and carrots tonight.

Around the house... cleaning house today and catching up on weekend laundry.

One of my favorite things~ staying inside in the warmth when it's frigidly cold outdoors.

From my picture journal... (My chocolate chip banana bread experiment; why didn't I think of this sooner?  It was so delicious!)


For more Daybook, visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

8 comments:

Patricia January 11, 2010 at 7:35 AM  

Your bread looks delicious. Enjoyed my visit with you today.

Mrs. Match January 11, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

I like this daybook thing-cool idea! I love love love staying inside when it's cold out. Especially curled up with a blanket in front of a fire!

Kellene Maynard January 11, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

What a great idea! I might just have to try a daily run-down like this... thanks for inspiring!
Visiting from SITS today!
Happy Monday! Blessings!

Love Bears All Things January 11, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

I can certainly agree with your favorite thing.
That bread looks delicious.
Mama Bear

Patti Lacy January 11, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

My mouth is watering, and your book has piqued my interest!!!

Blessings,
Patti
www.pattilacy.com/blog

dtbrents January 11, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Road to Avalon is a wonderful book. Your picture to share looks yummie. Doylene

Jocelyn January 11, 2010 at 7:30 PM  

Thanks for sharing your daybook. I enjoyed reading about your day.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Mel at Adventures of Mel January 11, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

Actually, I meant the Road to Avonlea movies....:) Oh, they are so wonderful. I have my whole family addicted now, even my husband.:)LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP