Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Tour of Homes


Wouldn't it be fun if you could see all the Christmas decorations your bloggy friends have put up and walk through their homes, virtually?  In the spirit of Christmas, I thought it'd be fun to have a Christmas tour of homes.  All you have to do is take a few pictures of your decorated home (don't worry about the mess; we all have our messes; this is meant to be fun and pressure-free, so keep it real), post them up on your blog for all of us to come visit, and link up on Mr. Linky below.  This could be really fun.!  

Welcome to our home....


Step into our living room....






(As you can see, Jaden likes to play with my pond; I'm surprised Mater isn't on there skating right now.) 
Our candy cane lights and Advent calendar behind in the hallway....



Step into our kitchen (please excuse the mess)....




The Jesse Tree on our schoolroom door....

The boys have a tiny tree in their room too, but somehow we've lost a lot of the ornaments, thanks to the help of a certain toddler I know....so I didn't get pics of that.

Anyway, that's our Christmas tour.  Want to share yours?  It doesn't have to be fancy; I know mine isn't, but it's a lot of fun!:)  Link up your post, so we can tour your home with you.  Merry Christmas! 




4 comments:

Madison {Life Happens During Naptime} December 14, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

Beautiful! Following you now from MBC!
You can find me at www.lifehappensduringnaptime.com
-M

ayersfamily December 14, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

Oops,I messed up my linky post tag line there! Sorry!
-T

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads December 14, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

I like your Christmas village. We have a Coke village, but it didn't get put up this year.

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life December 14, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Beautiful Christmas decor!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP