Friday, November 6, 2009

The Lemonade Stand Award

Blogging has really been such a blessing to my life.  It has brought friends into my life, that otherwise, I would have missed out on.....friends from all over.  I received yet another award from two bloggers, actually.:)  Simply Delightful and "Deal"ightfully Frugal both gave me the Lemonade Stand Award.  

Thanks, you guys!  It's encouraging to know that others are reading little ole me's words....:)  It's very humbling, actually.  It really makes me want to make sure that everything I say is in the mode of keepin' it real. 


This award, like so many others, does come with strings attached.  They are good strings, though.:)  Here are the rules for this award:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love, and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So, here are my nominations:


Be sure to stop in, and visit these blogs; you won't regret it!:)

6 comments:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads November 6, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

Wow! Thank you for this thoughtful award.

Anonymous November 6, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Mel, I am most honored and humbly accept this fabulous award!! I'll post about it soon for all to see!!!

*Hugs*!!!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart November 6, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Thank you so much Mel for thinking of me for this. You are too sweet!!!!
Big Giant Hugs to you
Kim

Theta Mom November 8, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Congrats on your awards!!!

Michelle November 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Thank you for passing this award on to me! What a nice surprise :)

Unknown November 11, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

You are so kind! Thanks for cheering me on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP