Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Funnies- Want a 'Nack?


Well, being a mommy sure has its good days and then, well, its crazy, insane days.:)  While Jacob and I were working steadily on our schoolwork Monday, here came Jaden with a piece of bread.  He was so excited because he had found "Ba, a 'nack!"  (Translation: "Bread, a snack!")  At first, I was thinking, "Cool!  He got himself a snack!"  Then reality hit, and I knew, from experience, this might not be good, and I was afraid to head to the kitchen.  When I did, I found a trail of bread all over the couch and down in, and then lovingly, stuffed down in the toaster.  He was making us a 'nack, toast.  Needless to say, he did get in a little bit of trouble for wasting a half a loaf of bread, but on the other hand, I couldn't help but giggle about it later on, so here's my Friday Funnies.  


For more Friday Funnies, visit Kim over at Homesteaders Heart.

3 comments:

Patti Lacy November 27, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

oh, MY!!!
This never happened to me, and I thought my two had tried it all.

Friday laughs...worked!

Blessings,
Patti

Goat Gal November 27, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Oh what a great story this will be in years to come. Too funny!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart November 27, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Oh my! Yeah it's one of those laugh later things huh? LOL!!
HUGS
Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP