Monday, November 2, 2009

Daybook for November 2, 2009


FOR TODAY, Monday, November 2, 2009...
Outside my window...it is still dark and quiet.

I am thinking...that I still don't feel very good this morning; my stomach is just in knots.

I am thankful for...heat.:)  It was so chilly this morning, but just a flick of the switch helped to warm things up.

From the learning rooms...we are starting to learn about multiplication in math; in history, we're studying about ancient India.  In science, we get to study about rocks and fossils this week.

From the kitchen...tonight will be pork steaks, potatoes, and veggies, maybe even a loaf of that 5-minute bread (see giveaway below).:)

I am wearing...jammies and robe for just a bit more.

I am creating...a button for a new blog campaign, inspired by Pastor Hosea's message and challenge yesterday.

I am going...(if I feel better), Jacob and I have a date this afternoon to go birthday shopping for Jaden.

I am reading...Mothering Heights by Keitha Smith and Susan Brereton.

I am hoping...that Dan feels better this morning; he and I were both feeling puny last night.

I am hearing...Christmas music playing from my Live 365 Christmas Broadband station online.:)

Around the house...have to clean house today and take apart all the leftover treat bags from Halloween.

One of my favorite things...is handing those treats to the kids that came; it was the first Halloween we've actually had trick-or-treaters, and it was so much fun!

A few plans for the rest of the week: School; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do; church/choir stuff; Jaden to doctor for his ear check; myself to doctor (I've felt this urge to go for a checkup for about a month now, but I've put it off.  The nurse in me says I need to go, though, if you could just keep me in your prayers; I just really don't want to give any details until I've seen a doctor, though); writing assignments/MamaBuzz work; shopping for Jaden's birthday; etc.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...(These are his 3-D glasses, which he later had to stick up his nose; ahhh, the joys of raising boys....)LOL



For more Daybook, visit Peggy at The Simple Woman.

1 comments:

dtbrents November 6, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

I hope your son has a great birthday. The picture is so cute. I pray you will get to feeling better soon. Have a great weekend. Doylene

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP