Thursday, September 24, 2009

Things I Love Thursday: My Favorite Dr.

Ok, I have a confession to make. No, I don't drink coffee; blech! I love the smell but hate the taste....but I love me some good ole Dr. Pepper.:) There is nothing like it, except for water, of course, but sometimes ya just need something with a kick. Now if I could, I'd be drinking Dr. Pepper all the time (as in, have it hooked up to my arm through an IV), but we hardly ever buy soda, seeing as how much money it wastes and how bad it is for us. Plus, I'm not supposed to have caffeine (doctor's orders a while back; a heart thing).

Anyway, look what my Dan brought home to me last night!
Yep, he brought me a whole 12-pack of it too! And it's caffeine free!!! Who could ask for more? He was thinking of everything. (I love you, Honey!) Anyway, this is something that I love....I can live without it most of the time, but there are days when that craving is soooooo strong. Mmmmm.....:) I've often envisioned a commercial for Dr. Pepper, where a mom is finally done with grocery shopping, the kids are screaming in the back seat, and she opens up her Dr. Pepper and takes one sip and is whisked away to a paradise-like setting.....yep, that's what it does for me.:)

What do you love? Head over to Diaper Diaries, and share!

4 comments:

samantha September 23, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

thank you for your sweet comment, i love dr. pepper...my favorite of all.

~samantha

Penny September 24, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

Is that REGULAR Dr Pepper in a caffeine free version???!!!

There is nothing better than an ice cold Dr. Pepper. Nothing.

I have the same island fantasy! LOVE IT!

Rose Casell September 24, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

*blech* and *blech* again!

But I'm glad you have a man that knows your tastes and brought you home a treat like that!

Love you!

thediaperdiaries October 5, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

I think Dr. Pepper is one of those things you either love or hate. I am not a fan, but my hubby likes it. Love that your hubby was thinking of you in such a sweet way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP