Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

This morning I got up to find a nice surprise in my inbox. Heather, at My Red Apron, chose to give Heart Prints the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you, Heather! That was really sweet of you.This award comes with just a few rules, though, which make it really fun.
1) Accept the award.
2) Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, along with his/her blog link.

3) Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered (Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award).

8 comments:

Noel September 30, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

Thank you! I really appreciate that. I enjoy reading your blog and hope I can get your gracious award posted later today :)

Dee September 30, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Thanks so much for thinking of me!

argsmommy September 30, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

Thank you! My blog has been a little neglected this week, so I was very surprised to get an award. : )

Kellie

Jamie {See Jamie blog} September 30, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Aren't you sweet! Thanks so much! :-)

BrnEyedGal September 30, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

Thanks Mel...that was so nice. I really needed a smile today and you gave it to me!!! :)

Brenda September 30, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Thanks for the award! I will post it and pass it along later this week :)

Kristen October 1, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Thank you so much!

Unknown October 1, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

You are so sweet to include me. It was such a nice surprise and honor to receive your award. I've been nursing sick students and grandchildren fir several days, so I apologize fit being tardy with my thanks . I hope you will visit often. I am anxious to get to know you better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP