Monday, September 21, 2009

Daybook for September 21, 2009

FOR TODAY, Monday, September 21, 2009...
Outside my window...it's still dark and fairly quiet.
I am thinking...that I'm a little more prepared for this week, hopefully.
I am thankful for...a church to go to where we can learn and grow; making new friends.
From the learning rooms...we'll be learning about storms in science this week, and we get to go to KY3 with our old homeschool group for a tour and hopefully see the weather lab up close.:)
From the kitchen...tonight will be Ultimate Pizza from my review e-book, Nutrition 101. We're going to simply review in math and have some fun with it.
I am wearing...jammies and robe for just a bit more.
I am creating...hopefully making curtains for our bedroom this week; working on my blog and on MamaBuzz.
I am going...to take Jaden for his appointment with the surgeon this morning.
I am reading...finishing up Dawn's Prelude and then starting Fear Not Tomorrow, God is Already There.
I am hoping...that Jaden won't have any permanent hearing loss when they test him this morning.
I am hearing...the train in the distance.
Around the house...today have to dust, vacuum, and mop; this day rolls around so quickly. Ugh....
One of my favorite things...now is getting out with our Sunday School class; we went out on Friday all together for Parents Night Out, and it was so much fun.
A few plans for the rest of the week: school; errands/library; housework; writing assignment/articles/reviews; blog work on here and MamaBuzz; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do & soccer practice; soccer game on Saturday; church/choir practice; KY3 tour with homeschool group/maybe Jump Mania; Observatory with boys Saturday night; and our choir is singing with Joe Castillo, the sand artist, on Sunday! Woohoo! Busy week!
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...

3 comments:

Rose Casell September 21, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Your blog looks great!!!!

dtbrents September 21, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

You have beautiful children. My grandson who is three had to have tubes in his ears to help his hearing. I hope your son will test ok. God bless you and your family, Doylene

Love Bears All Things September 21, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Being in the right church home is so very important. Fellowship with other believers is priceless.
You have a super busy week planned. Be sure and take some time for yourself.
Mama Bear

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP