Thursday, September 3, 2009

Calling All Bloggers!

bee buzzing Pictures, Images and Photos
If you are a blogging mama, we want you!:) We are recruiting mamas over at MamaBuzz to review free products, including children's books, games, toys, etc., especially products with a Christian emphasis. We have relaxed the guidelines for joining up; all it takes is a couple minutes of your time, and you can apply! Believe me, I know your time is precious....but just check it out! We'd love to have you join our team!

2 comments:

Mary | Deep South Dish September 3, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Hi! Popping over from SITS Roll Call to visit.

I'm not a blogging Mama - well, I'm a Mama, but my son is an adult now! With his own children!! Meaning I have grandbabies, not babies. Yikes, how'd that happen?? I swear I still feel 30, really I do.

Hope you have a great Thursday.

Unknown September 3, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Just stopping by from SITS! FABULOUS blog! I'm a blogging momma of a diva doggy...does that count :) jk!
Come by and check out my "5 DAYS OF GIVE-A-WAYS" @ http://truebeautyinsideandout.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP