Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Funnies- Man Stink

Oh my goodness, I laughed until I cried with this one. Besides the "swimsuit calendar" innuendo at the end (which I still don't understand why they have to put something like that in a kids' show anyway), this is hilarious! We watch this show with Jacob; it is one of the few kids' shows out there that cracks me up....especially Jackson, Oliver, and Rico's escapades. This one particularly hits home, seeing as I live in a house full of boys and their "man stink.":)LOL Laugh it up!


For more Friday Funnies, link up with Homesteaders Heart.

4 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart August 21, 2009 at 5:49 AM  

That was funny. Man stink! Love it!
Happy Friday my friend
Kim

Marsha August 21, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Man stink! Ha! Reminds me of when I used to go down on the football field after my son's games - lethal!

Very funny!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet August 21, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

LOL! :D

Anonymous August 21, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

We watch a little Hannah Montana around here too. I'm a big Jackson fan, he cracks me up!

In our house we call it man "STANK" and Marsha is COMPLETELY right. The football gear/uniform in goes in the BACK of the van after practice and games and it STILL wafts up to the inhabitants. The WORST smell, maybe EVER.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP