Monday, August 3, 2009

Daybook for August 3, 2009

FOR TODAY, Monday, August 3, 2009...
Outside my window...it is sunny, hot, and really humid. I am thanking the Lord for air conditioning.:)
I am thinking...that this whole html/xml stuff for my blog was kinda over my head, and I'm thanking God for my geeky, lovable (most of the time) husband and his help wading through it all....(He made the header, by the way; didn't he do a great job?! I told him he needs to start a side business, seriously).
I am thankful for...my husband, air conditioning, and good doctors.
From the learning rooms...we are just doing funschooling right now; we're going to start back probably either next week or the week after. We sat down this morning and colored pictures and wrote a letter to Pappy and Grammy.
From the kitchen...chili is in the crockpot.
I am wearing...brown capris and a coral striped polo shirt; barefoot, of course!
I am creating...pictures to finish decorating the house.
I am going...nowhere today; Mr. Jaden had to go to the doctor this morning; he now has a double ear infection and bad cold.....he just has the worst luck right now.
I am reading...yesterday I had to stay home with Jaden while the other guys went to church (I was disappointed to miss too), but I put Cars on for Jaden, and I dove back into Passionate Housewives Desperate for God, and it has just been so encouraging to my soul; I could hardly put it down yesterday.
I am hoping...to get my blog remodel finished up this week; I lost all my friends' and families' blogs, so now I have to go back in and get them; I don't know what happened because I had all my widgets saved, but somehow it wouldn't come back.
I am hearing...cars in the distance.
Around the house...we dusted, vacuumed, and mopped this morning; I also sat down with the boys, and we made up some chore charts.
One of my favorite things...is naptime; it just gives me a little time to get things done that are otherwise hard to do with a toddler running around.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Jacob to Tae Kwon Do; get him signed up for soccer (I'm a procrastinator); get things organized and lesson plans made for school; work on curtains and pictures; hopefully, get Jaden better, so we can go to Kaylee's birthday party Wednesday night; church (I just have to say I'm so excited about our Sunday school class....Dan even came home yesterday and told me he is actually really enjoying going there to church); sign up for choir; errands/library; Silver Dollar City on Friday with Sarah and Gareth and their "mini-munchkins;" and tax-free weekend this weekend....have to go through the boys' clothes/shoes and see what we need, so we can get things this weekend.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...(He would not take that bike helmet off the first night he had it...LOL)For more Daybook, visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman.

2 comments:

Rose Casell August 3, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

I'm loving the new layout and think I may have to go to two columns on my right too. I haven't liked my either side look for months now. . .I just gotta figure it all out

Love ya

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) August 3, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Great daybook! Thanks for stopping by. I need to check out the book, "Passionate Housewives Desperate for God". It sounds terrific.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP