Monday, August 24, 2009

Daybook for August 24, 2009

FOR TODAY, Monday, August 24, 2009...
Outside my window...the sun is coming up, and it looks like it will be warm today.
I am thinking...there is so much to do, but one step at a time is what it takes.
I am thankful for...being able to participate in the choir at church.
From the learning rooms...we're reviewing number bonds in math (we started Singapore Math, and Jacob wasn't used to doing those, so I had to take him back a little for some review). We're working on Ancient Greece in history this week, and Jacob has a horsemanship lesson later on this week, where he'll actually get to ride a horse too.
From the kitchen...tonight will be a roast with potatoes and salad.
I am wearing...jammies and robe for a few more minutes.
I am creating...still working on curtains, and I put some fall leaf vines around the top of my kitchen cabinets. I'm starting to decorate my kitchen just a bit more. Plus, I hope to get the boys' room a bit more organized this week with the fabric boxes I got at the Dollar Tree.
I am going...nowhere today, hopefully, unless I go mail my Ebay stuff.
I am reading...Lost Mission by Athol Dickson.
I am hoping...that Jacob will learn how to deal with this new sense of accountability he has....
I am hearing...silence right now.
Around the house...we have to dust, vacuum, and mop today; plus work on cleaning out the freezer.
One of my favorite things...is sitting down and watching a good movie with my family.
A few plans for the rest of the week: school; writing assignments/reviews; work on Mamabuzz; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do; errands/library; Jacob's horse riding lesson; choir practice; choir music ministry retreat on Sat; etc.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing... (Jacob made a shield for a history project last week).For more Daybook, link up with The Simple Woman.


2 comments:

Tana August 24, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Sweet, sounds like we're having a similar day. (Only I'm hanging store bought curtains in the kids rooms ;)

Mel at Adventures of Mel August 24, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

Maybe I should do that; it's taken me so long just to make these kitchen curtains....LOL. Yeah, I still need to get one up in my boys' room to cover that stark white shade.:)LOL And in our room too, come to think of it. Have a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP