Monday, August 10, 2009

Daybook for August 10, 2009

FOR TODAY, Monday, August 10, 2009...
Outside my window... it is starting to thunder and looks like it might rain.
I am thinking... I have so much to do this week; how to get it all done?
I am thankful for... good friends.
From the learning rooms... we are mainly trying to get organized and ready for school to start next week; I have lesson plans to make and a couple of books to order. Plus, I have to figure out some way to keep all of my CREW items organized.
From the kitchen... tonight will be homemade chicken pot pie.
I am wearing... brown capris and an orange t-shirt.
I am creating... hopefully finishing my kitchen curtains this week.
I am going... nowhere today, hopefully.
I am reading... finishing up
It Happened in Italy.
I am hoping... to do some brainstorming today for our new review board Missie and I are working on....:)
I am hearing... the wind start to blow; hopefully, our power will stay on.
Around the house... I have to dust, vacuum, and mop today.
One of my favorite things... is a good rain shower, without the threat of tornadoes, of course.
A few plans for the rest of the week: oh boy, Jacob to Tae Kwon Do, and he tests on Saturday; first choir practice on Wednesday at church; writing assignments and reviews; boys to the doctor on Thursday; errands/library; getting ready for school next week; working on the review board site; etc.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing... (we got the boys a sprinkler, and they were able to play in it this weekend....hopefully, Jaden will be better so we can get back to the pool later this week)...
For more Daybook, link up with The Simple Woman.

4 comments:

Grandmother Wren August 10, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Ah yes, the back to school frenzy.
And doesn't it seem that the summer has gone flashing by at an even greater speed this year?

Have a wonderful week -
I enjoyed your Daybook!

Rose Casell August 10, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

What do you think of It Happened in Italy? I gave it a bad review and so did several others on Amazon. I'm curious to know your thoughts.
Love ya

Mel at Adventures of Mel August 10, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

I have found the stories of the survivors fascinating, but I do have a beef with how scattered it seems. I thought there would be more stories of survivors, but she talks a lot about herself and her trips.....I've still got just a bit to go, so we'll see when it's all said and done. :)

Rose Casell August 10, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

That was the criticism on Amazon--it's about HER. Wait til you get to her appendix and see all the commendations she included to herself. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP