Monday, July 13, 2009

Daybook for July 13, 2009

FOR TODAY, Monday, July 13, 2009...
Outside my window...it is kinda cloudy but still looks really humid.
I am thinking...of blogging about what I read last night concerning devotions and quiet time; it really made sense to me, and I'd like to share.

I am thankful for...good books that fill my mind with knowledge; there's always something to learn in everything.
From the learning rooms...we are starting our volcano project today in history, since we're studying about Crete in ancient history....it's even going to erupt later on this week.:)
From the kitchen...tonight will be a baked chicken, mashed taters, and maybe some green beans or corn on the cob.
I am wearing...blue shorts and a white Barbados t-shirt.
I am creating...a new schedule; I'm trying something new out this week. I have such a hard time getting up early and really being focused on my writing, since my eyes try to keep crossing on me. I'm going to try staying up later at night, writing, instead and sleep a little later in the morning, meaning 6:30 or 7 by later.:)
I am going...nowhere today, hopefully.
I am reading...still reading Desperate Housewives Passionate for God. It's really good.
I am hoping...to get an extension on my writing assignment from my instructor, since I am so behind.
I am hearing...silence right now; Jacob's writing.
Around the house...have to vacuum and mop still today and finish up laundry, plus maybe clean some glass....little fingerprints can really take over.
One of my favorite things...is fresh peaches and nectarines; yum!
A few plans for the rest of the week: draw winners for my blogoversary giveaways; school; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do; errands and library; church; get some ground dug up outside for our plants; get some curtains up in the kitchen; possibly take the boys swimming; writing assignments and work; possibly take advantage this weekend of getting into national parks for free (not sure where yet, but we'll see); etc.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...(one of my favorite places in Central Park; pay no attn to the date on this pic)For more Simple Woman, link up with Peggy.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP