Monday, July 20, 2009

Daybook for July 20, 2009

FOR TODAY, Monday, July 20. 2009...
Outside my window... it is growing dark, as I'm writing this the evening before.:)
I am thinking... that this new schedule I'm trying will work, since last week's schedule was a complete flop; just gotta tweak it a bit and find what works for my family.
I am thankful for... my children; they give me so many new reasons to love them even more every single day.
From the learning rooms... we're going to finish up our volcano today in history; Jacob can't wait to make it erupt. We're just taking a more relaxed approach for the rest of the summer, doing some school in the mornings but not worrying about every single subject.
From the kitchen... tonight will be homemade salisbury steaks with onion gravy and noodles.
I am wearing... jammies right now.
I am creating... curtains; yep, I'm a definite procrastinator; I'm not sure what I was going through last week, but I was somewhat burnt out, I guess....
I am going... possibly to take Jaden to the doctor today, seeing as he is still running fevers and starting to not sleep well at night. Usually, signs of an ear infection....just not sure.
I am reading... It Happened in Italy by Elizabeth Bettina.
I am hoping... to really start getting some articles pushed out for Ehow; hopefully, to just stay motivated this week and to not be so worn out....last week was rough.
I am hearing... quiet, as well as the tv in the living room. Dan's watching one of his Discovery shows.
Around the house... I have to dust, vacuum, and mop today; catch up on laundry.
One of my favorite things... is time to just relax and veg out.
A few plans for the rest of the week: School; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do; hopefully, get Jaden better; farmer's market in Ozark while Jacob's at TKD; library/errands; church; writing assignments. I'd love to go see the Extreme Home Makeover Reveal on Tuesday, but I'm not sure I'll be able to take Jaden out.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...(this beach would feel so wonderful right now; I can just feel the sun beating down on me and the spray of the waves as they come tumbling in; can't you?)
For more Daybook, check out more on The Simple Woman.

1 comments:

Miss Ruthie Aileen July 20, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

I think it is GREAT that Dan watches Discovery channel...soooo many great programs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP