Thursday, June 11, 2009

Things I Love Thursday- Freebies

Freebies are always welcome in our home, and I especially love it when I find freebies that have to do with family or even homeschooling. Today, I came upon a site called Sunflower Schoolhouse, where there are all kinds of products. Their products include not only family, parenting, household, and journaling products, but stuff that will also help in homeschooling. The best thing is that right now, everything is free! And everything is completely downloadable! How can you go wrong?

A wife and mom of five, Honey has created all of these wonderful products and wants to share them with us for free for a short time. She says that, "It has been so much fun giving things away!" Thanks so much, Honey!

For more Things I Love Thursday, link up with Diaper Diaries.

5 comments:

Jen June 11, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Freebies are always good. I just stopped by from SITS.

Mamarazzi June 11, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

i love me some freebies too!!

cute cute cute blog!! i am sooo jealous over your adorable twitter button..please tell me where you got it!!

I am here to welcome you to SITS (I know I am late, but we like to spread out the L-O-V-E)! You are going to love this community of amazing women, the SITStahood rocks!

Come by my blog Dandelion Wishes and say hello. And if you like follow me...I do a monthly drawing for fun prizes EXCLUSIVLEY from my list of followers...JUST for following, cool right?

Mel at Adventures of Mel June 11, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

The Twitter button actually came from Shabby Blogs: http://www.shabbyblogs.com/button.html.
Thanks! Your blog looks fantastic! I am now a follower! It's so cool meeting new people from all over here in the bloggie world.:)

annies home June 16, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

thanks

Honey July 5, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Hi,

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about my blog.

Honey

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP