Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday- Bubble Pizza

This is my sister's recipe, and it's a favorite here, especially with Jacob.


Bubble Pizza

1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 can pizza sauce (I usually make my own with either tomato sauce and seasoning or spaghetti sauce)
2 tubes refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

In a skillet, brown the beef; drain. Stir in pizza sauce. Quarter the biscuits; place in a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Top with the beef mixture. Bake uncovered at 400 for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.

For more Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, link up with Lisa.

2 comments:

Sherry May 19, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

I am going to have to try this ive seen it on several blogs now, I think it is a cool change to regular pizza, thanks for sharing your version!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace May 19, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

This really does sound yummy and so easy. Thanks for linking up to TMTT.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP