Monday, May 11, 2009

Daybook For May 11, 2009

FOR TODAY, Monday, May 11, 2009...
Outside my window...it is sunny and blue skies with a few clouds.
I am thinking...I need to get some new curriculum/books ordered for school.
I am thankful for...my family and our life together.
From the learning rooms...this week, we're focusing more on math and phonics, trying to finish up 1st grade....next week should be our last week with both; and then we'll basically start 2nd grade in June. I'm excited to do some fun things this summer together, more hands on stuff for school.
From the kitchen...tonight is easy with tuna salad sandwiches, since we need to mow both the property and our yard; it's going to be another rainy week.
I am wearing...brown capris with yellow v-neck shirt and white tank top under it.
I am creating...my long overdue assignment this week.
I am going...might go to the nursery today to get some plants.
I am reading...The Way They Learn.
I am hoping...to get some tubs/containers somewhere for our plants, since I can't really make a permanent garden here.
I am hearing...Jacob cleaning in his room. Look out! Could be dangerous in there!
Around the house...I have to dust, vacuum, and mop today and finish up laundry.

One of my favorite things...is strawberry pie.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Get to the nursery somehow, some way, since it's been raining nonstop, basically; school; working out/exercise; errands & library run; hopefully get my china cabinet painted, if possible weather-wise; decluttering, gathering things for Amanda's yard sale.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...(Our mom)
For more Simple Woman, link up with Peggy.

1 comments:

Snap May 11, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Busy! I have a yard I can plant in but there is so much shade I plant in containers so I can move them around. All my herbs and tomatoes are in pots.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP