Thursday, April 9, 2009

7 Years Ago Today

Happy Birthday, my dear, sweet Jacob! My, how time flies! One day you wake up and realize that your baby boy is 7 years old, and you don't know where the time went!

Jacob, you are growing up....you are becoming such a lovable, fun boy, and I love you! When you were a baby, I thought the sun and moon rose by you, and I still feel that way about you. I just can't imagine life without you; I thank God that He saw fit to bless us with you. One day you were in the cabinets, jabbering and playing with pots; or you were playing with Smudge through the back doors in our old house;and as a toddler, you used to get scared that the "HooHuff" (Translation: werewolf; he used to watch Scooby Doo a lot) was outside your window or under your bed. The next thing I knew, you were climbing trees and acting sillier than ever for every single picture I tried to take.:) You still love to play with Moose and Puppy, though. You are such a loving big brother, and Jaden just adores you. You're becoming your father's son with your admiration and love for Star Wars! LOL
Jacob, I love you, and today, you turn 7. I hope the next 7 years will be just as special as the last 7 years have been....I love you so much!

3 comments:

Nancy Irby April 9, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jacob! I'm so glad I got to meet you and spend time with you. You are a great boy and I hope you enjoy watching Star Wars over and over. :-)

Anonymous April 10, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

happy birthday Jacob. I am thankful that you and Dan are wonderful parents who are trying to raise you boys in a God honoring way!
May God bless Jacob's next 7 years too!

Noel April 13, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

oh my goodness, that could be my son in that picture. He loves Star Wars and gets that same expression on his face! it's great :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP