Monday, March 9, 2009

Daybook

FOR TODAY, March 9, 2009...
Outside My Window...it is dark, since the beginning of Daylight Savings Time.
I am thinking...that I am tempted to go back to bed, but I know I can't.
I am thankful for...a place to rest my head in peace; last night, we watched a show about how different tent cities are popping up, and there are more and more homeless/displaced families; it's so sad and very scary.
From the learning rooms...Jacob is chugging along in his cursive writing; we are trying to memorize addition/subtraction tables, so he's not counting but can say the answers off the top of his head.
From the kitchen...tonight will be a baked chicken with potatoes and veggies.
I am wearing...jammies and a bathrobe for a little bit more.
I am creating...a new dining room; have some ideas for decorating, and I'm trying to decide on what color to paint the china cabinet/sideboard.
I am going...nowhere today, hopefully.
I am reading...the Seed Savers Exchange seed catalog; The Yada Yada Prayer Group; The American Patriot's Almanac for Thomas Nelson (it's a really thick book).
I am hoping...to get that history book finished and reviewed this week.
I am hearing...silence now, since the train in town is gone.
Around the house...today is home blessing, and this week, I focus on the kitchen for cleaning and decluttering.
One of my favorite things...is finding a good bargain.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: hopefully, hit some antique shops to find a couple picture frames, Jacob to Tae Kwon Do, school, kickboxing, homeschool group, etc.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

For more Daybook, check out The Simple Woman.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP