Thursday, March 12, 2009

China Cabinet Redo

I have such a hard time making decisions, but this time, I think I have actually chosen a color for my china cabinet. (Please don't mind the clutter; I've let my recipes pile up on me). Yes, I'm going to paint my wood china cabinet; it needs a makeover; then, I am going to put new handles on it and fill it with hopefully, white or some kind of decorative dishes. White or cream colored dishes would really brighten it up. Keep in mind that eventually, I would love to have some type of yellow walls in my dining room/kitchen. Not bright yellow, but cheerful. I'm going for a country Tuscan sort of look, with also a bit of shabby chic thrown in. Part of my inspiration has come from a fellow bloggy friend over at Living My Life, Outside the Box. Anyway, if you have time, check out these colors at Valspar; I'm thinking of going with the first one that is a bluer tone....I really think it would look great. Of course, I know I have no decorative expertise, but I'm trying to learn, so bear with me.:) What do you think?

1 comments:

Lisa March 12, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

I THINK YOUR ON THE RIGHT TRACK AND HAVE SOME GREAT IDEAS.
WISH I LIVED CLOSER SO I COULD HELP, AND WE COULD HAVE COFFEE BREAKS WHILE WE GOT IT DONE.

ENJOY THE PROCESS. DON'T LET IT STRESS YOU OUT. ENJOY!!!

HUGS FROM MAINE TO YOU FRIEND.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP