Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Am I Right?

Lately, Jacob has had a phrase that he just repeats and repeats over and over again....you know what I'm talking about, don't you, Moms? He seems to pick a phrase, and he will use that phrase either in every sentence or after every sentence, and he'll use that particular phrase for a month or two, and then he moves on to a new one. His last one was, "Rock on, dude!" Hmmmm.....:) So, his new phrase after every sentence is (drumroll, please), "Am I right?" Ok, now I have no idea where he got that one, but some days it almost drives me bonkers, because he not only says the phrase, but then he expects an answer, and let me tell you after about 50 times of hearing, "Am I right?" in just one morning, I'm almost thinking that I can't wait until he drops this one and grabs onto the new phrase of the month. Oh, the joys of motherhood. Oh, but aren't they worth it? Every single second of it, he is my boy, and I just love, love, love him.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP