Monday, February 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY, Monday, February 2, 2009...
Outside My Window...the ice and snow is slowly melting and dripping off the roof.
I am thinking...that I am glad we are almost done with our morning lessons.
I am thankful for...good friends who let us come to visit.;)
From the learning rooms...we are working hard on cursive letters, and we are learning about pyramids in history, and we will be studying anacondas and cobras in science.
From the kitchen...hopefully will be cheeseburgers and veggies for supper.
I am wearing...jeans and a t-shirt with a long-sleeved shirt and hot pink socks.:) They're my warm, fuzzy socks.:)
I am creating...still working on that organized space and also working on my baby book scrapbooks.
I am going...nowhere today, hopefully...still trying to get better.
I am reading...The Well-Trained Mind; Vienna Prelude; and a good variety of magazines.
I am hoping...that I will be better by the end of the week and that all of these vitamins and supplements I am popping for this will help.
I am hearing...Jacob playing Narnia right now, and Jaden is watching for now; kinda quiet for now....hmmmm....very unusual.:)
Around the house...hopefully, I can get the house dusted and vacuumed today and maybe start decluttering in my dining room this week.
One of my favorite things...is the sense of accomplishment I can feel when I just start a project. That, in itself sometimes, is another hurdle I make it over.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I so want to get better; school, school, school; catching up from being sick; possible library run; possible trip to see friends and do a little "scoping out."
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...(Red cape and all! I'm so glad he didn't actually make a flying leap off the table.)
For more Simple Woman, head on over here, and check it out!

1 comments:

Lisa February 2, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

OUR 23 YEAR OLD HAD A RED CAPE WHEN HE WAS LITTLE.MY SEWING SISTER MADE IT FOR HIM. IT WAS ONE OF HIS FAVORITE THINGS. HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP