Monday, February 2, 2009

Motivate Me Monday

I had honestly struggled with what to write here this morning, so I waited. As Jacob and I were doing our devotional for school this morning, we read a verse, and this verse just spoke to me; it spoke to me of our situation right now and everything that God is trying to teach us. I hope that it will encourage you and speak to you as well.


"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31 KJV)


This tells me that no matter what sickness we may be facing, no matter what housing or job situation we may be facing, no matter what situations we face with our children every day, no matter what it is.....God is there, and He will renew our strength, and He will help us to fly through it. Isn't God good?

3 comments:

Beth Herring February 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

I enjoyed that. I am so glad that you have devotion time with your litte one - that is so important! Good job Mom!

In Him,
Beth

Lisa February 2, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

THANK YOU, IT WAS JUST WHAT I NEEDED. HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Sarah Mae February 2, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

This is such a hopeful verse! I cling to it when I read it because I know I cannot do it - live - with out Him...His strength. Thank you for the reminder!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP