Monday, January 5, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY, Monday, January 5, 2009...
Outside My Window...it is dark and cold.
I am thinking...what is the real reason that I get up so early, especially on a Monday morning? Hmmmmm.....:)
I am thankful for...my home and family, good friends, books, etc.
From the learning rooms...we are changing over to a more classical approach with Jacob's homeschooling.
From the kitchen...I'll have a chicken roasting in the oven later this afternoon.
I am wearing...jammies and a bathrobe right now.
I am creating...curtains for our bedroom.
I am going...to the libraries today with Jacob.
I am reading...The books of Genesis, Matthew, Psalms, & Proverbs; The Well-Trained Mind by Susan Wise Bauer and Jessie Wise; Vienna Prelude by Brock & Bodie Thoene; The Other Side of Love by Gary Chapman.
I am hoping...to get my writing assignment done this week and mailed off.
I am hearing...a very quiet house.
Around the house...today is home blessing day with dusting, vacuuming, etc. We finally caught our mouse last week too exactly on New Year's; yea!!!!
One of my favorite things...is a good Hallmark movie; last night we watched one called Our House, and it was sooooo good.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: School starting tomorrow, Jacob has Tae Kwon Do this week, and all the normal household tasks.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

The Simple Woman

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP